Where to find Us

Visit Us in Via J.Houel 19, in the historic downtown of Palermo

le char de Sainte Rosalie

We are located at 19, J.Houel Street, in Palermo, 750 meters from Politeama and Massimo theaters.
The route is dedicated to Jean-Pierre Louis Laurent Houël, a French painter and architect who, after visiting Sicily for the first time in 1770, remained so fascinated that he wanted to return in 1776 to undertake a trip that would have taken him around the island for three years and he produced over 200 tables depicting the beautiful landscapes he admired along the way.
The tables will be collected in the “Voyage pittoresque des isles de Sicile, de Malte et de Lipari”, one of the most important works produced during the "Grand Tour".

Go to top